From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:37:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [Milrefdesk] Imagery inquiry
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:30:10 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask],        "Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map
Librarianship"         <[log in to unmask]>

Mark:  I am forwarding your request on to our Aerial Imagery Research
Service.  Heidi should be able to get you started with a research request.

None of our 'Frequently requested' flights of the islands specifically
mention Santa Barbara Island:

http://legacy.library.ucsb.edu/mil/ready_ref/county.php?County=SANTA%20BARBARA

But I'm not sure if that means the flights that are silent on the issue
cover all of the islands or not.  Heidi will know.

Jon Jablonski
Map & Imagery Laboratory
UC Santa Barbara