From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:23:28 -0500
Subject:        RE: MAPS-L: Maps of Tibet
Date:   Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:21:16 -0400
From:   Joan Goodbody <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

The Broer Map Library has a lot of the DMA series - they got a lot of
the ones that we weeded from our collection. The website is:
http://www.broermaps.org/  This is a private not for profit organization
that lends maps. Dave is working on digitizing his extensive collection
so sometimes does not get back to email requests right away but is
always helpful.  Hope this helps.

Joan

Joan Goodbody
Reference/Instruction Librarian