From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reese, Terry
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:17:33 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:56:21 -0700
From: "Reese, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: map cataloging tools
Sender: "Reese, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi folks:

        Because this list has been so helpful for me, I thought that I would
share a little tool that I developed to make my map cataloging a little bit
easier, that being the G-schedule (at least the maps and atlases) online.
Hopefully you will find it as useful as I do.  The website is:
http://ucs.orst.edu/~reeset/tools.html

        This will take you to my tools page.  A lot of the tools I use can
be found at other locations so you might not find these as useful.  If you
would like to go directly to the schedule, it is at:
http://ucs.orst.edu/~reeset/g_schedule.html

Respectfully,

Terry Reese
Maps and Gov. Docs