Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:08:49 -0600
Subject:        FW: China Data Explorer
Date:   Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:14:33 -0700
From:   Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Is anyone familiar with "China Data Explorer," a GIS product on CD?
I've been asked whether the product is self-contained or whether other
software programs are needed to effectively use it.  See its web page at:
http://chinadatacenter.org/newcdc/cde.htm

If you have this product, do you find it worth your money?

Thanks...

--Ken Rockwell
  Univ. of Utah