From:
Peter Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 16:56:26 EDT

Our library received an updated shipping list no. 96-17-TQ with corrected
item numbers in the regular mail, but did not receive the maps it listed.
This was an eastern U.S. shipment made up of Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina,
Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin maps. It was dated 7-01-96.

Has any USGS depository library received these maps?  Just want to have
an idea when or if I should claim the lot.  Please reply to the list.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Peter Stark