From:
Christopher Baruth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 14:42:55 EDT
This is to announce that the June 1997 issue of CURRENT
GEOGRAPHICAL PUBLICATIONS has now been released on our WWW site

                http://leardo.lib.uwm.edu/cgp/cgp.html

This is basically our summer issue as CGP does not appear in July or
August.  The September issue will appear around mid September.  As in
the past, we wish to thank all those who have explored our site.
Please feel feel free to send your comments to me or to

Christopher Baruth
AGS Collection