Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:14:05 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: LIBER Groupe des Cartothecaires
Date:   Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:03:14 -0400
From:   James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Francis!
That sounds like a project! Ok, I am not going to submit my name
to do it now...but it's something I could see doing (and the joys
of having and supervising graduate students is that much work can
be done by them and/or totally contributed by them :-)..I prefer that
they get credit to start their careers..........
I won't remark about quality of papers as I have been known to
give some questionable ones :-)

A review of activities over "there" and over "here" might be interesting
to think about???

yes..and FRGS in Halifax...only one in Nova Scotia...go figure :-)
makes for an interesting local RGS(IBG) meeting :-) :-)

all the best
james