From:
Talia Chung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 1994 13:57:00 EST
This message is being cross-posted to numerous lists.  My apologies for
any duplications that may occur.

Would anyone be familiar with a library management software with
colour imaging capabilities ?  I am particularly interested in
MacIntosh based applications.

To avoid clogging up the cyberwaves of this list, please post directly
back to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for your help.

talia.

VYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVY

Talia Chung
GSLIS - McGill University
Montreal, Quebec                  internet: [log in to unmask]

YVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYVYV