From:
"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:04:34 -0500
Subject:        cutter for neighborhood boundaries?
Date:   Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:38:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:   Jon Jablonski <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I'm trying to make a call number of a neighborhood boundary map.  In
WorldCat many of these are not distinguished by a subject cutter, but I'd
really like to since this is a map of Eugene, and, well, I'm in Eugene and
I've got a lot of Eugene maps.

I'm looking at .F7: administrative and political divisions (there's a note
about 'minor civil divisions' here).  I did find a couple examples using
.E1 (General human and cultural).  UChicago has the classic Chicago
Neighborhoods map that is hanging on my office wall cuttered as .E6
(Social and cultural geography. Civilizations).

Any advice?

-jon jablonski
 MAP/GIS Librarian, University of Oregon.