From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:31:53 -0600
Subject:        Re: India district shapefile
Date:   Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:45:47 -0800 (PST)
From:   Julie Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     [log in to unmask]

Hi Chris,

You can buy India data from ML Infomap.  If you don't see what you want on their pages, I've found them very responsive and willing to work to get the data I've needed.  Dr. Lahiri is quite helpful.

Best, Julie

Dr.Manosi Lahiri
ML Infomap
124-A, Katwaria Sarai
New Delhi 110016
Phone: +91 11 41688592
Fax: +91 11 41688593
Web: www.mlinfomap.com

***
Julie Sweetkind-Singer
Head Librarian; GIS & Map Librarian
Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Stanford University
397 Panama Mall; MC 2211
Stanford, CA 94305
(650)725-1102