From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:58:40 -0500
Subject:        Digitization vendors
Date:   Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:19:00 -0600
From:   Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,
The University of Colorado at Boulder is beginning a project to scan our
early (non-copyrighted) Sanborn maps of Colorado. (We're thrilled to
begin this project!) We are planning on outsourcing the digitization
and, at this point, are considering three vendors: Northern
Micrographics, East View Cartographic, and OCLC Preservation Service
Centers. I'd be interested in talking with anyone who has worked with
these companies. Please contact me off list.

Thank you.

Katie

Katie Lage
Map Librarian
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library
University of Colorado, Boulder UCB 184
Boulder, CO 80309
PH: 303-735-4917
FX: 303-735-4879