From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:39:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [MapHist] Announcing the Map Curators' Toolbox
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:46:59 +0200 (CEST)
From: [log in to unmask]

------------------
L.s.

An interesting toolbox for mapcurators perhaps, but for maphistorians?
Unfortunately we only find outdated information on, for example, online
map-collections. Where are the IKARdatabase (the most complete online
mapcatalogue, Opaline, Picarta, STCN etc.) I suggest that the editors (in
preparing a new version of the toolbox), do inform themselves better on
what is really available on the field.

Dr. Paul van den Brink
Explokart Research Team
University of Urecht