From:
"Timothy S. Hayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 12:20:19 EST
     I am seeking digital data or large sheet paper maps (for digitizing) on
the Danube River Basin. More specifically, I am seeking this type of data on
Romainia, Moldova, Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary,
Austria, Slavonia, and Bulgaria. I am working with an individual from the
Union for the Morava River (an NGO based in the Czech Republic). We are
seeking data or maps showing the wetlands in the Danube River Basin.
Although, any paper maps or digital data on the region would be most helpful.

Sincerely,

Timothy S. Hayes
Chief Cartographer
Medical GIS Consulting Services