From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:46:27 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:21:07 -0700
From: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Maps of Indians of North America for purchase?
Sender: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all:
  I have a patron request for assistance in locating maps of tribal areas available for purchase.  In my collection, the National Geographic map that accompanied the Dec. 1972 issue is excellent, but I don't know if anyone is selling them.  Any other maps recommended, and where to purchase?  A foray into maplink and omnimap online catalogs didn't immediately turn up a continent-wide map.  Thanks... --Ken Rockwell, Univ. of Utah
Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>

--- End Forwarded Message ---