From:
Berquist Karen Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 15:36:43 EST

NOTE: I'm sorry that I did not first convert this message to an ASCII
file before sending it to you yesterday.  I hope you can post it!

The maps listed below are available to libraries who request them.
Please respond
with your request and mailing information.

Geological Survey of Canada.  Geophysical Series (Aeromagnetic)
 Individual sheets:
Chauk Lake, Flora Lake, Lac Bouteille, Lac Joseph, Lac Montenon, Lac
Opiscotiche,
Lac Petite  Hermine, Lac Virot, Newfoundland, sheets 23 A/15,  23
A/16, Panchia
Lake, Riviere aux Poissons, Riviere a la Fringue, Wabush Lake,
Wightman Lake.

South Dakota. State Geological Survey.  Areal Geology (by quadrangle)
Individual sheets:
Akasa,Artichoke Butte, Bonesteel, Chamberlain, Cheyenne Agency, De
Grey,
Dixon,Fort Bennett, Fort George Butte, Herrick, Iona, Lakes Andes,
Little Cheyenne,
Lower Brule, Lucas, Mobridge, Mahto, Mouth of Moreau, No Heart,
Okobojo,
Pollock, Platte, Rousseau Creek, Standing Butte, Stephan, Wakpala.

South Dakota. State Geological Survey. Magnetometer Map of South
Dakota.
Bruno C. Petsch, 1967 (Mineral Resources Investigations Map no.4)

Louisiana Geological Survey.
St. John's bentonite report, Claiborne Parish, Louisiana (Folio
Series no2) 3 copies
Geological map of Bossier Parish, Louisiana.  Douglas E. Jones, 1960
1:62 500
Paleontology of the L.L.& E. et al. well unit 1-L, no.1.  E. Ann
Butler, 1960
(Folio Series no.1)    2 copies

California.  Division of Mines.
Outline geologic map of California showing locations of chromite
properties, 1942
(Economic Mineral Map of California no.3)

Outline geologic map of California showing oil and gas fields and
exploratory wells
drillid outside of oil and gas fields to Decomber 31, 1953.  Rev 1955
(Economic Mineral Map of California no.2)

Outline geologic map of California showing locationss of mines with
lead and zinc
production. 1957
(Economic Mineral Map of California no.7)

Outline geologic map of California showing locations of manganese
properties.  1943
(Economic Mineral Map of California no.5)

Karen Berquist
Geology Department Library
College of William & Mary
Williamsburg, Va  23187