From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Yeates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:01:32 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 16:57:13 -0500
From: Randy Yeates <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 1:25,000 topographical maps of Italy
Sender: Randy Yeates <[log in to unmask]>

Regards,

I am looking for 1:25,000 topographical maps of several areas in
Italy.  Specifically the areas around the towns of Rivoli, Bassano,
Castiglione, and Caldiero (all in Northern Italy).  Ideally, I would like
to get copies of these sheets or arrange for interlibrary loan.  I would
gladly pay any photocopying and mailing charges if ILL is not an
option.  If anyone would be able to assist me in this matter it would be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Randy Yeates
mailto:[log in to unmask]
--- End Forwarded Message ---