From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:16:12 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:54:47 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Kodak FIS265 and ArcView
Sender: [log in to unmask]

I recently had the opportunity to test out the latest Digital Imaging
System from Kodak - The Kodak FIS265.

Anyone who's interested in capturing digital images and importing this
data into ArcView will find this to be a valuabe article.

If your interested in seeing how this unit brings together the DC265
Digital Camera, the Garmin GPS III+, and a custom Avenue script to
easily integrate you digital imagery into ArcView then check out our
synopsis at the following url:

http://www.spatialnews.com/newsletter/issue12/demofis265.html

You'll also find a few images I took of scenic Destin, here on the
emerald coast of NW Florida (of course it had to rain!)

Happy Holidays
Glenn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glenn Letham, Senior Editor

Free Mapinfo/ArcView Resources and Scripts
http://software.geocomm.com/

Lowest Price GIS books - order one and get a Free T-Shirt!
http://www.geocomm.com/bookstore

GEO Career Center - Free Job/Resume postings
http://www.spatialnews.com/classifieds/

Free Daily GIS News Feed delivered to your email

(850)897-0110

--- End Forwarded Message ---