Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:28:14 -0600
Subject:        Guinea 1:50,000 scale topographic maps needed
Date:   Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:12:54 -0700
From:   Geoff Forbes <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings--

This is a follow-up to my posting of November 14 (below).  Unfortunately I
have not had any luck in locating these 1:50,000 scale topographic maps of
Guinea.  There is some question whether these four sheets were ever even
produced.  If anyone can confirm one way or the other, I would be grateful.
Please feel free to answer on- or off-line; If I receive any off-line
answers, I will let the group know within a week.  Thank you!

Best regards,

Geoff