From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:27:35 -0600
From: Geoff Forbes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Conspiracy of Science

Nicholas,

While you do indeed make some excellent points, I have to admit that, in the
context of a respectful debate, I very much dislike emotionally charged
words and name-calling, e.g., cranks, stupidity, ludicrous...

Geoffrey A. Forbes, M.S.
LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping LLC

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&resnum=0&q=The+Expanding+Earth+The
ory&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#