From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:27:52 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:28:16 -0500
From: marley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AMS Series M624, Germany, 1:100,000
Sender: marley <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, Does anyone have the index for this series that they could Xerox and
send to us? If so, let me know via email, so that I get only the one.
People on this list serv are always so helpful.

Our snail mail address is Hitschfeld Geographic Ifformation Centre,
McGill University, Burnside Hall, 805 Sherbrooke St. West, Montreal,
Quebec H3A 2K6. Thanks. Carol Marley, McGill Univ.
--- End Forwarded Message ---