From:
"[charley seavey]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1993 16:53:00 EDT

In all this great rush to climb on the electronic bandwagon, let us
remember that there are any number of depository libraries who simply
are not up to coping with the internet, let alone all the other stuff
that is going on.  It is very important that we move into an electronc
age, but do not assume that the electronic junkies reading this are
the depository universe.  We cannot abandon the great majority of the
1400 depositories simply because the top several (?) hundred see the
approach of the electronic millenium.

charley seave
aka DOCMAPS