Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:46:36 -0500
Subject:        Re: Profiling map thieves.
Date:   Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:16:49 -0400
From:   Frank Wihbey <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     [log in to unmask]

    I'm sure he is a sophisticated person who has worked long with the public and so certainly did not mean everyone with an affable demeanor.  Give him a break.  He was trying to do a good deed for us librarians and cartographers.
  I think he meant INCONSISTENTLY showing those certain characteristics based on all the other clues, verbal and non-verbal, that we who work with the public pick up on all the time.

Frank