Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 16:38:49 EDT

     Oops, I goofed and want to publicly apologize to Bill Barrow for
     messing up his affiliations on the recently posted revised schedule
     for the SLA conference in Montreal.

     Bill is in library school at Kent State, and works in libraries at the
     Western Reserve Historical Society and Cleveland State University. He
     also is involved with the new Ohio map group that has been posting
     wonderful program announcements on maps-l.

     We look forward to seeing him at Montreal, and to hear news of this
     new map society.  The focus of the program he and I are working on for
     Montreal is on promoting the map collection. Regional and local map
     societies present magnificent opportunities to educate and enlighten
     potential new users about our sometimes hidden map collections.

     Alice Hudson
     Map Division, NYPL