From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:26:29 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:16:51 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
From: Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: citco calendars/map calendars in general <fwd>
Sender: Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>

Haven't received any lately, but in the past (at UC
Berkeley), we used to remove selected maps from
cartographic calendars and catalog them as separate titles
(with a source note for the calendar).
        Phil

Phil Hoehn, Map Bibliographer
Branner Earth Sciences Library
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-2210
Phone 1.650.725.1103   FAX 1.650.725.2534
--- End Forwarded Message ---