From:
Richard Pinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 12:46:42 EST
Good work, Iain.  How about providing a listing of the depository map
libraries and dealers networks.  THis could be in the form of a
context-sensitive map of Canada.  Click on Kitchener-Waterloo (of course)
and that will link to a page indicating the map libraries and CMO dealers
in that urban area; of even greater use would be description of these
"outlets" including street location, hours of opening, services provided,
other resources available at each outlet, etc. etc.
  Richard Pinnell