From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia R. Hetrick
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:54:20 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 05:18:00 -0800
From: "Virginia R. Hetrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ZIP + 4

I recently needed to add the +4 numbers to a short (185) set of
papermail addresses.  I figured there must be a resource on the net to
save buying yet another piece of software that I would wind up using
only once.  There is!

The URL is:

http://www.usps.com/ncsc/lookups/lookup_zip++4.html

It took me less than a (very boring) hour to add the +4 numbers to my
address list (and saves about two days on the delivery it appears).
Now, my MS Word labels have the proper postal bar code and the label
program doesn't choke halfway through.

v(just my personal effort to reduce the hassles for Post Office
workers)h
--
\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
 0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766