From:
Jeff Dykstra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 09:23:22 EDT
Hello all:

Does anyone know where I can get information on mapping/GIS
applications developed specifically for the travel and tourism
industry. I am doing research on this subject and would like to get
information on the system design, querying capabilities (both
textual and graphical), cartographic display, front-end, data
maintenance etc. I am more interested in networked, kiosk type
applications serving either a municipal or state/provincial wide
audience.  Thanks.

Jeff Dykstra