From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:53:01 -0600
Subject:        Re: Digital map collections
Date:   Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:14:52 -0500
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum
<[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Hi Katie!

Interesting question, I can think of several online map collections,
most of them of historical collections (David Rumsey, Afriterra,
etc.) that are available for folks to go to and use, but not of any
collections for purchase. Which begs the question; do some of us have
collections or parts of collections that could be "sold" or
subscribed to as a new revenue stream? I don't like the idea myself,
particularly in an academic environment, but I toss it out as
something for everyone to think about....

Paige

At 10:29 AM 12/12/2007, Maps-L wrote:
> [...]

Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Faculty Maps Cataloger