From:
Jennie Dienes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 16:19:49 EDT
Hi.  I need some help.  A patron of ours is looking for a map entitled:
Telegraph Stations in the U.S., the Canadas and Nova Scotia by Author
Charles H. Barr, 1853.  Printer was LC-G&M, Pittsburgh.  I looked in in all
the bibliographic tools I had, historical atlases of Canada and the United
States, Donna Koepp's Serial Set Index, OCLC First Search, and have not
come up with any holdings.

Does someone have this item?  Is it something that is in a book or atlas?
Will you lend or be willing to make a copy if you have it?  Please reply to
me directly rather than to the list.

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for you help.