From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:55:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: maps displaying projections]]]
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:07:14 +0200
From: "Baarnhielm, Goran" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Marc21 field 008 positions 22-23 is for projection, there is a list of
codes, and that field should be searchable I suppose, but perhaps not
many library systems support that?
Regards
Göran Bäärnhielm

 Göran Bäärnhielm, Map Curator
 Kungl. biblioteket - The Royal Library - National Library of Sweden
 P.O. Box 5039, SE-102 41 Stockholm, Sweden
 Tel.: +46-8-463 4180. Fax: +46-8-463 4328.
 E-mail: [log in to unmask]