From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Cruse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 14:49:39 -0400
fyi....in case anyone else is using Yankee Book Peddler's approval
plan, please let them know you'd be interested in adding ESRI Press.

thanks.

Larry Cruse
UCSD

>>> Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]> 05/10/02 10:03AM >>>

Hi Larry,
  Just wanted to give you an update - I have been talking to John
Morcom at YPB, and he confirmed that ESRI Press is under consideration
to be added to YPB's approval plan.  He said he hoped to have a
decision by the beginning of July.
  Thanks again for your patience.
Angie
Angela Lee