Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:54:11 -0600
Subject:        Aerial Photos from the USDA
Date:   Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:43:25 -0500
From:   Amanda Henley <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon,
We are considering adding some historic (1950s, 1960s) aerial photos to
our collection.  Does anyone have any experience purchasing aerial
photography from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture Farm Service Agency?
They have an order form online
http://www.fsa.usda.gov/Internet/FSA_File/fsa0441.pdf
I was wondering about the quality of the prints.  I know think our users
would probably like to scan and georeference them.
The 10x10 are 5$ each and the 12x12 are $12 each.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Amanda Henley
Amanda Clarke Henley
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
CB# 3922 Davis Library University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-8890
Phone: 919-962-1151, Fax: 919-962-5537