From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:28:07 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:01:22 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DCW and DRG Data Sale
Sender: [log in to unmask]

The GeoCommunity, is pleased to announce a special limited offer on our
"ArcView GIS/DRG Data Bundle" and are also offering Statewide DRG Data
Bundles
for the lowest prices ever!. This is in addition to our regular Free
access to over a
terabyte of freely downloadable data. These incredible deals are now
available through the
company's GeoCommunity Web site - http://www.gisdatadepot.com

Digital Raster Graphic (DRG) Statewide Data Bundles The GeoCommunity is
pleased to offer StateWide DRG data bundles for an incredibly low price
that you
won't find anywhere else. Bundles are sold by State, and include all
available
250k, 100k, and 24k USGS Topographic Quads (We currently have
approximately 98% coverage of
the U.S. - including Alaska and Hawaii). Data is supplied in TIFF format
with
accompanying World file on CD-ROM in G-Zipped Tar files. These files can
be
uncompressed using WinZip software. Meta data is available for the
majority of files.

Digital Chart of The World (DCW) on CD-ROM - $49.95 For a limited time
The GeoCommunity is pleased to offer The Digital Chart of The World
(DCW)
supplied in ESRI's E00 format supplied on CD-ROM. The regular price for
this data is
$299.95 for digital coverage of the entire World at 1:1,000,000 scale,
however, now
it can be yours for $49.95. Please call

ArcView GIS 3.2 w/ Statewide DRG" data bundle Did you know that GeoComm
is also one of the largest ESRI distributors around? Now, buyers of
ArcView GIS
3.2 (Windows) can now bundle all available statewide Digital Raster
Graphic
(DRG) files from the state of their choice. The Statewide DRG with
ArcView GIS 3.2
Bundle provides buyers with a comprehensive statewide DRG data set to be
used
in association with one of the industries most powerful desktop GIS
solutions. In addition, GeoComm International is offering USGS DEM State
bundles with the
purchase of the recently released ArcView Spatial Analyst 2.

To learn more about our these great prices on ESRI software or GIS Data
please contact us at [log in to unmask] . If you require any
specific
information prior to placing your order, please contact us at
[log in to unmask] or call
850-897-0110. Note: A nominal shipping charge will apply to all orders.

Contact:
GeoComm International Corp.
850-897-0110
--- End Forwarded Message ---