From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:32:36 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:02:59 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: What was a Sanborn map

Dear Colleagues,

I need to express my grateful satisfaction with the request of information
I sent more than one month ago concerning the maps produced by the Sanborn
Fire Insurance Company. Dozens of you people took time (and some pleasure
too, I kindly suppose) to address me detailed and pertinent answers, many
ones covering the matter with dates, comments, uses, references,
indications about Canada, and so on. I am very glad for the reception that
participants (not just list members) to this forum give to a non-academic
neither professional question from a new-coming foreign graduate student.

Thank You all,

Yaives Ferland, doctorant
Land Law Lab
Universite Laval, Quebec