From:
Bob Vennerbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 11:30:57 EDT
The World Monitor magazine (Christian Science Monitor) which I think has
ceased publication, had a 'unique' map in every issue, and I think the
population map was one of them - maybe 2-3 years ago...

Vbob = Bob VENNERBECK = Robert Fahlquist WENNERBACK = <[log in to unmask]>
2 College Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02903-2784 USA  (401) 454-6236