From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:48:30 -0400
Subject: MAGERT schedules & Field Trip information
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:41:53 -0500
From: Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
CONFERENCE SCHEDULES-- In addition to being posted on the web at
http://magert.whoi.edu:8000/conf/2003/ansched03.html , copies of
MAGERT's
schedule will be available at the MAGERT reception--to be held at the
Best
Western Primrose Hotel on Friday night, 20 June, 7-9 PM--and at the
MAGERT
booth in the Exhibits Hall, Booth #4851, during exhibit hours.

MONDAY FIELD TRIP--Some information on the field trip is posted on the
MAGERT web site, and more info. will be posted soon.  Also, directions
will
be on back of the MAGERT schedules available at the reception and the
booth, i.e., how to get to the University of Toronto's Robarts Library
for
our tour of the Data, Map and Government Information Services area and
the
Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library.

MONDAY's FOOD--After the library tour, we'll head for the Duke of York
for
some genuine British pub fare.  Check out the Duke of York menu at
http://york.thedukepubs.ca/   Do you think you're likely to join us?
Let
me ([log in to unmask])  know your intentions, so I can give the
restaurant a ball-park number for our group.

Mary McInroy, MAGERT Chair

Mary McInroy
Government Publications Department
and Map Collection