Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 14:55:11 EDT
Posted by Michael K. Bobseine <[log in to unmask]>

The State University of New York College at Fredonia is creating a
cross-disciplinary program to introduce undergraduates to Geographic
Information Systems (GIS) concepts and technology.  The program
involves core courses in GIS and the "bleeding" of GIS into existing
courses in multiple disciplines.  Our impression is that GIS
instruction and application have been at the graduate level primarily
and centered in geography and urban and regional planning.  Are there
participants on H-Urban that have knowledge of or experience with GIS
instruction at the undergraduate level?  I would appreciate hearing
from you.

Michael Bobseine, Associate Professor
State University of New York College at Fredonia
E398 Thompson Hall - Political Science Department
Fredonia New York 14063
(716) 673-3207
e-mail: [log in to unmask]