From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:04:17 -0400
Subject: re: List of vendors who do high-resolution digital imaging of maps]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:03:43 -0500
From: Kim Esser <[log in to unmask]>
To: John Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

East View Cartographic offers large format scanning.  We us a Vidar
TruScan Titan II Scanner and can scan up to 40 inches wide, any length.
  Our standard output is TIFF format with 400 dpi/8 bit color, although
we can accomodate for our user's specifications.  For pricing and
further information, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

Thank You,

Kim Esser
Customer Service Rep

East View Cartographic, Inc.