From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:27:35 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:40:45 +0100
From: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Betreft: historical map scales <fwd>
Sender: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>

Maybe you mean the following site, which has many hyperlinks):

Mathematical data for bibliographic descriptions of cartographic materials and spatial data

http://www.kb.nl/kb/skd/skd/mathemat.html

The site is updated till 9 February 2001.

With kind regards,

Jan Smits

Jan Smits
Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of The Netherlands
P.O. Box 90.407
NL-2509 LK Den Haag
The Netherlands
tel: +31 70 3140241
fax: +31 70 3140450
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (when the above does not function)

President Groupe des Cartothecaires de LIBER (GdC, European Map Curators Group)
Chairman Working Group for Mapcuratorship, Dutch Cartographic Society (NVK)
IFLA Representative for the ICA Spatial Data Standards Commission
Secretary Dutch Cataloguing Committee FOBID (Federation of Organizations working in the Library-, Information-, and Documentation-field)
WWW-maps: http://www.kb.nl/kb/skd/karto-en.html
WWW-GdC: http://www.kb.nl/infolev/liber/intro.htm
WWW-personal: http://www.kb.nl/persons/jan-smits/homepage.htm

Na matheis kai na matheis ap'tous spoudasmenous
(To learn and again to learn from those who know)