From:
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:20:15 -0500
Subject: WAML in Boulder: Map Exchange
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:14:09 -0700
From: Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>,        "'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum'"

------------------
Cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication

--For everyone attending the WAML conference in Boulder, CO, March 24-25,
2005--

There will be a map exchange during this conference. This is an opportunity
for you to bring your library's withdrawn maps to give away to other
libraries, and to search for someone else's discarded treasure for your
library. The map exchange will be held in the Jerry Crail Johnson Earth
Sciences and Map Library, across the hall from the conference meeting room.
There will be time during breaks, lunches, and the reception on Thursday
night to look at all the maps.

You can bring your maps to the conference or mail them ahead of time. If you
would like to mail your maps in advance, please send them to my attention
at:

University Libraries
Map Library
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309

We will provide tubes and envelopes for mailing your maps back home. You
will be able to mail your maps through our library, with the assurance of
postage reimbursement, or to take the maps to the local post office or
mailing store.

Katie

Katie Lage
Map Librarian
University of Colorado at Boulder
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
Phone: 303-735-4917 FAX: 303-735-4879
http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/map/