From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:28:40 -0600
Subject: N&O: Offers - 7.5 minute topo maps - Arizona, Oregon, Nevada
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:52:01 -0800
From: Liz Kimura <[log in to unmask]>

Humboldt State University Library, a selective depository library in
California, is withdrawing our collection of (I 19.81: ) 7.5 minute
topographic series for *ARIZONA* (1476 maps), *OREGON* (2300 maps) and *
NEVADA* (1512).  We have received permission from our Regional Library to
dispose of these maps and to list these as a fairly complete collection
with every quadrangle, but we only have the latest of the maps that have
been issued, and do not have historical maps in these collections.

http://library.humboldt.edu/govdoc/Offers/Current/disposal_list-current.html

For those of you who may be interested in *ALASKA* (1646 maps) and *
WASHINGTON* (1832 maps), we have those maps as well.

If there is any library interested in any particular quadrangle or
collection, please respond to me off list.  Depending on the quantity of
maps requested, postage may or may not be required.

Please respond by Tuesday, January 8, 2012.  Thank you.

*Liz Kimura Mottaz*

*Government Documents*

Humboldt State University Library, 0044A

1 Harpst Street

Arcata, CA  95521

T: 707.826.5603

F: 707.826.3440