From:
Joan Zeeb-Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 14:42:53 EDT
Hi all,

We received a map "Ecoregions of Western Washington and Oregon" from GPO with t
he wrong  shipping list.  Could someone FAX me a copy of the shipping list to t
his map?  Or mail me a copy?  FAX number is 330 672-4304.  We received the map
today.

Also, I had a patron last semester who wanted a map of the coral reefs of the w
orld.  I looked and was unable to find such a map.  Does anyone know of one?
There seemed to be many books on the subject which may have contained maps.

Thanks!

Joan Zeeb-Roman
Map Library
Kent State University