From:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 17:07:32 EDT
Hello All,

Since our Documents Librarian is sending all spatial datasets to me,
I thought I would inform you about the new item that I recently
received.  It is TIGER with a twist, and it is called "Landview II:
Mapping of selected EPA-Regulated Sites, Tiger/Line 1992 and 1990
Census of Population and Housing."

    It not has the Tiger Line Files from the Censuses with
information on hazardous waste sites, etc.  For those of you who are
dealing with environmental programs, you might want to take a look at
this new set.  Linda Zellmer  University of Wyoming