From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:49:57 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:39:34 +0100
From: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New realease articles - LIBER conference 2000
Sender: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to a powerful homecomputer and spare time I have added the following articles (which are the Proceedings of the 12th Conference of the European Mapcurator's Group 2000) to the GdC-websites:

Full-text articles (in alphabetical order of author)        http://www.kb.nl/infolev/liber/intro.htm#art

BIBLIOGRAPHY (arranged by subject)                     http://www.kb.nl/infolev/liber/overview.htm#subject

The articles are recognizable from the "NEW" image.

Bauer, Theo and Jürg Bühler, Wolfgang Crom (2000): Map 'webucation': using the World Wide Web for the continuing education of map librarians

Bühler, Jürg (2000): Map collections and the Internet: some ideas about various online map services, based on the ETH map collection in Zürich

Campbell, Tony (2000): Where are map libraries heading? Some route maps for the digital future

Fleet, Chris (2000): Distributing images and information over the Web - a case study of the Pont manuscript maps

Kotelnikova, N., and L. Kildushevskaja (2000): Electronic maps and atlases in the Russian State Library and the Russian National Library

Morris, Barbara and David Medyckyj-Scott and Peter Burnhill (2000): EDINA Digimap: New developments in the Internet mapping and data service for the UK Higher Education community

Oddens, Roelof (2000): Four years of Oddens' Bookmarks: The Fascinating World of Maps and Mapping

Smits, Jan (2000): Can a map be a geographic information retrieval tool?

Stevenson, Bill (2000): Servicing Map Users at Aalborg University Library

Unfortunately an article from Francis Herbert (FRGS) concerning the editing of the Imago Mundi Bibliography is not mounted yet. I first have to detect a quirk in the file and debug it before I can transfer it to our Internet-server. It will be mounted as soon as possible.

With kind regards,

Jan Smits

--- End Forwarded Message ---