From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Wyant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:08:41 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:15:22 -0700
From: Mary Wyant <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: old nautical charts
Sender: Mary Wyant <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Map folks,

A gentleman came in this morning wanting to give us his private collection
of some 250-300 NOAA/NOS nautical charts that he has collected over the
years. We receive nautical charts through the depository system and they
are seldom used here in landlocked New Mexico so I do not want to take
all these old charts. He seems to have quite an attachment to them
and does not want to throw them out so I told him I would try to find out
if they would be of interest/use to anyone in the map library world.

If you or anyone you know of would like to have them please let me know.
Thanks much,

Mary Wyant
Map and Geographic Information Center
Centennial Science and Engineering Library
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131
(505) 277-5513

--- End Forwarded Message ---