From:
Alberta Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 12:39:24 EDT
Hi Lisa,
        Our cataloguers have been doing these maps, so that you will find
what we have done in our catalogue, see our web page:
        http://www.mun.ca/library
I think that these entries should also be on OCLC, too.  They are done
with series call numbers, in most cases, but not all, but each one has a
separate entry.
        Alberta
     |      Alberta Auringer Wood, Maps, Data and Media Librarian      |
     |  Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, |
     |   CANADA  A1B 3Y1.   phone: 709-737-8892; fax: 709-737-2153;    |
     |                Internet: [log in to unmask]                |
     |  web pages:  http://www.mun.ca/library/maps                     |
     |              http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~awood                       |