From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:49:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [Fwd: U. Calgary Map Thefts]
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 13:15:07 -0700
From: Rixanne Wehren <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello Map Librarians,

Regarding this message, it occurs to me that it would be hugely valuable to
have all the rare maps scanned before they disappear from the Atlases. Is
there a widespread effort to get this done? Or perhaps a collective effort
among rare map librarians as a group to solicit funding for such an effort?

Thanks for your protection of these materials,

Rixanne

On 7/6/04 9:57 AM, "Johnnie D. Sutherland" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Rixanne Wehren
GeoGraphics / Coast GIS Lab
PO Box 340
Albion CA 95410