From:
"T. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 17:42:20 EDT
I would suggest Encarta 97 World Atlas from Microsoft. The US version will
be released in October. It has undergone substantial improvements since
96, including the addition of a political map style, cleaned up place
names, up to date geopolitical info., and several other map styles such as
population and ecoregions.

Even though I work on the product, don't consider this a plug. :) Make
your own evaluation of all the atlas products, but I would suggest giving
Encarta World Atlas a try. And yes, it prints and in full color.

Tom