From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlucci, April
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:39:46 -0500
Moderator Message:  I just tried the link given in the original message
and it either was very slow or would not work, so I went to:
http://www.esg.montana.edu/
That is the home page of the author of the locator.  Going to the
locator from that page worked, and the locator returned township and
range and a lot of other good data.
Johnnie
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX