From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:52:55 -0400
Subject:        Re: AMS history
Date:   Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:57:05 -0400
From:   Gwen Curtis <[log in to unmask]>

Carlos Hagan did an article for the WAML Information Bulletin (v. 11,
no. 1, 1979, p. 3-22) entitled "Map Libraries and the Armed Services, a
Story of Uneven Relationships" which covers the history of the
depository program.  We can provide a copy via ILL. -- Gwen Curtis,
Univ. of KY Libraries

At 01:22 PM 4/20/2004 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]

Gwen Curtis ([log in to unmask])
Pirtle Geological Sciences Library and Map Collection
410 King Library Addition
University of Kentucky Libraries
Lexington, KY 40506-0039
(859) 257-1853